SAVE THE DATE
SEPTEMBER 4 to 11 2024
BLACK TIE DINNER
SEPTEMBER 7 18h
JOIN US TO CELEBRATE OUR BIRTHDAYS, ANNIVERSARIES AND THE BANALITY OF LIFE
- THE CHATEAU IS ALL YOURS: Your room is paid for. we disdain monarchs, so no cooks, MAIDS or servICE.
- ARRIVAL DETAILS: LET US KNOW WHEN YOU WOULD LIKE TO ARRIVE. MOST GUESTS WILL ARRIVE AROUND THE 5TH. 4TH IS ALSO OK. LATEST CHECK OUT SEPTEMBER 11th.
- DINNER CELEBRATION: Held on the 7th at 18:00 Black tie attire with a proletarian spin.
- SPONTANEITY: We prefer spontaneity, so no planned-out days. You're free to plan your day as you wish, with no expectations to attend anything.
- USE THE CHATEAU AS A BASE: Surrounded by wineries, you can explore, take day trips, or relax BY the pool. Up to you!
- EXPERIENCE + EXPLORE THE LOIRE VALLEY: Hunt for game, cheese, or wine.
- OPEN KITCHEN : communal cooking + meals, spontaneous late-night gatherings, nightime revelries, open to your ideas and suggestions.
- ONE MIDSTAY ROOM CLEANING - ARRANGED during your stay.
- The property has 24 bedrooms and 23 bathrooms - a new 25m heated salt water swimming pool - AN outdoor wood fired sauna and nordic bath.
The chateau is surrounded by the magnificent Sancerre vineyards
including a nearby winerie with "Chateau de Thauvenay" vintage sauvignon blanc wine .
Walk out the château gates into the vineyards or cycle along the Loire river canal.
Just a few minutes away explore the famous Pouilly Fumé vineyards - the Ménétou Salon vineyards.
SURREAL VILLAGES + a 12thcentury cathedral aRE few minutes away at La Charité sur Loire
the magnificent gardens on the banks of the Loire in Apremont-sur-Allier, rated one of the most beautiful villages in France.
ESSENTIALS wifi Towels Linens Hair dryer Shampoo Soaps Heating Fireplace
KITCHEN Refrigerator Dishwasher Stove Oven Grill Dishes - utensils Coffee maker Kettle Ice maker
POOL + SPAPrivate pool Spa whirlpool Wooden and wood fired outdoor Sauna Wood fired outdoor Heated pool Outdoor pool
LAUNDRYWashing machine Clothes dryer Iron board
NEARBYSwimming Boating Hiking Cycling Mountain biking Horseback riding Winery tours Antiquing Ecotourism
The Château and its 8 acre gardens at the heart of the world famous Sancerre Wine region.
Cave Eric Louis - Vins de Sancerre
Gitton - 3 min WALK
Domaine Vacheron - 5 min WALK
Maison de Sancerre - 6 min drive
Le Ligerien - 5 min drive
Café des Arts - 5 min drive
Auberge l'Ecurie -
5 min drive
Cave Eric Louis - 4 min waLK
Auberge Joseph Mellot - 6 min drive
there is a direct train from Paris to Tracy Sancerre.
Prices for a single ticket between the two cities START AT $30.00.
around 7 direct trains on the route from Paris to Tracy Sancerre every weekday.
The Paris to Tracy Sancerre train travel takes about 1 hour and 49 minutes, no matter when you leave.
SANCErre TRAINSTATION IS 5MIN AWAY FROM THE CHATEAU. LET US KNOW WHEN YOU ARRIVE, WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO PICK YOU UP!
the station is a 5MIN taxi ride away.
MORE DETAILS AS WE GET CLOSER!